Latest news and updates about the Nordic Alcohol and Drug Researchers' Assembly 2016. You can also follow us on Twitter, #nadra2016.
- The final conference program is now available. Donwload it here
- The program for the open session at NADRA 2016 now available!
- A draft version of the program is now available
- Please note that the date for the workshop on publishing in peer-review journals is 31 August, not 30 August as previously informed!Workshop on publishing in peer-review journals.
- Warmly welcome to the NADRA 2016 open session Alcohol Control Policies in a Public Health Perspective – The Purple Book 2 September at 9.00-12.00!Invitation: Open session on Alcohol Control Policies in a Public Health Perspective – The Purple Book
- The registration for NADRA 2016 is now closed.
-Workshop on publishing in peer-review journals. Do you think you know everything there is to know about getting articles published? Is there something about the publication process that has always puzzled you? Join our workshop on publishing scientific articles!
- We have extended the deadline for registration to 13 May 2016. There are still a few places left so hurry up!Registration to NADRA 2016
- We proudly present our keynote speakers:
- Registration to NADRA is now open!
- Participants are welcome to present abstracts at the conference. Please read more here: NADRA 2016 Call for Abstracts.
- Instruction for participants presenting at NADRA can be found here. Precise information (maximum length of presentations etc.) will be published in the conference programme in June.
- NVC offers a limited sum in travel and participation grants. Find out more here.
- We have pre-booked a quota of rooms at the conference venue. For bookings, please contact the reception via e-mail: reception(at)rantapuisto.fi or by phone +358 9 31911. Bookings should be made no later than 31 July 2016. Please use the reference NADRA 2016. Find out more about the venue and bookings here.
- We welcome our participants to join us in a number of social activities during the conference. Find out more here.
- First call! We welcome abstracts related to the thematic focus areas as well as other relevant topics. Registration to the conference will open on 15 March. First call: Nordic Alcohol and Drug Researchers' Assembly (NADRA) 2016
- The biannual Nordic Alcohol and Drug Researchers' Assembly (NADRA) will be held in Helsinki, Finland, on 31 August - 2 September 2016.www.nordicwelfare.org/nadra2016
Follow us on Twitter: @NADRAofficial, #nadra2016
Nordens välfärdscenter | tel: +46 8 545 536 00 |