The Conference welcomes contributions from various disciplines, theoretical and empirically oriented, case-studies and comparative research, micro/meso and macro levels of analysis. They also encourage proposals to be interdisciplinary, intergenerational and gendered.
Panels and papers will be brought together into thematic lines throughout the conference program.
- The refugee situation in Europe and beyond
- Mobilities and Settlements in Mediterranean societies
- Intercultural relations in the Mediterranean
- Mediterranean Cities and Societies
- Research-Policy Dialogues on Migration and the Mediterranean
- Research agenda on Mediterranean migration studies
- Euro-Mediterranean governance of migration and EU external
- policies and Migration